• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Setting Up Problems

Hello, I am Bose from Bangalore, India.
Last week when I was in US, I bought LG NEXUS 5X LG-H791 32 GB Factory Unlocked EU Smartphone from Amazon. I was informed that this phone will work in India.
In the box no Operating Instructions/Set up guide was found ?
Does this phone accept mini SIM card ?
While connecting to Wi-Fi, I am having "authentication problem" even though I am entering the correct password (confirmed by the service provider). How do I proceed further ?

I think it's a micro SIM card rather than mini.

No idea about the WiFi, I'm afraid. I don't even see any options that can be changed.

It's a nano sim. I'm on Verizon here in the US so it may not help you much but I just switched the sim from my Verizon Maxx 2 into the 5X and it came right up. If you don't already have a activated nano sim you will probably have to contact your provider.
Not sure about the wifi problem.

Hi @PINAKI BOSE,

Like @badcatz said, the 5X takes a nano-sized SIM card. If yours is mini or micro you may want to ask your service provider for a new nano SIM.

That shouldn't have anything to do with the Wifi problem. Could you capture a screenshot of the "authentication problem" so that we can better assist you?

Cheers,
codesplice

Back
Top Bottom