• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SgIII case/wireless charging case all in one.

814 htc evo

Android Enthusiast
So i just visited my local mall and went into our bestbuy mobile store in search of a case other then otterbox defenders which is my usual choice for my devices but the bulky feel has steered me away and I saw a case by a company called mophie which apparently is like the otterbox defender but it also comes equipped with wireless charging to protect and charge your gsIII when you want it too and it will do so wire free..the downside is its $100.00 and since I just bought my fiance a gsIII to get her into android and off windows I currently cant afford this case since her phone was purchased off contract but I will be buying it soon I just wanted to know if anyone else has this or has seen it and thought about buying it as well and what the negatives or positives are? Thanks everyone :-) :-) when I purchase this case/wireless charger il be sure to report my findings as well.

Im sorry I was slightly mislead when i looked at the website I noticed it does have a usb port that plugs into the device so its not wireless my fault :-( lol

Back
Top Bottom