• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Shadowgun on my Plasma

theandies

Android Enthusiast
Been playing Shadowgun with the Prime hooked up to my Plasma.
Looks GREAT. My Aria 5mp camera dosen't do it justice.
theandies-albums-tp-pictures-picture5226-imag0311.jpg

I bought a Gamestop BT controller. Works great. You can use a Wii controller if you have one. There's an app for it. Google it.

Yep you sure can.I bought a controller meant for a ps3 yesterday from wal-mart & it was only $20.Works great!

How do you get the PS3 controller to connect? I heard you need to have either the usb port adapter or the keyboard dock to plug the controller in initially... Both are out of stock.

How do you get the PS3 controller to connect? I heard you need to have either the usb port adapter or the keyboard dock to plug the controller in initially... Both are out of stock.

you need either of these to get it work with a stock prime, yes. However if your prime is rooted you can get an application called sixaxis controller (or something similar to that name) and connect over bluetooth.

Cant say how the setup is like as my prime isn't rooted but im sure somone can help with this if you need it.

Also got my micro hdmi cable for amazon yesterday and played shadowgun through my 40 inch samsung lcd. Looked incredible.:)

Back
Top Bottom