• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Share your dreams

:( I'm sorry. If it's any consolation, I do the same--only in one recurring dream, it's my big, blubbery cat, Willie, and in the other, my little boy [Great Dane], Freddie. It's just like you described... :(

Those dreams are very REAL. I can feel them, smell them, hear Willie purr, feel the warmth of his big, fat, pudgy body, look right into Freddie's beautiful brown eyes. They remind me of how, when he was very young, looking into his eyes gave us the sense that he was an old soul in a puppy's body.

When you're dreaming about your cats, does it feel real like mine? Do you FEEL them, their warmth, their breath?

I try to pull out of the sadness I feel afterward by reminding myself they're happily, free of pain, romping at Rainbow Bridge now, with all their brothers and sisters. It helps, a little.

When I had Willie cremated, this copy of Rainbow Bridge was included in the bag with the cedar chest containing his ashes. I took its pic and look at it from time to time:

View attachment 148446

...and sob...

Yes.
It is like they are actually there.

The softness of Nikki's fur, the coarse fur on Benjamen, the silky soft fluff on Charley (my sister's cat), Charley's long, curled tail that I would see coming around my bed before he would jump up, Benjamen looking so content when I would talk to him and he would sometimes give a silent meow back.

I like to think that they are coming to say hello, goodbye, 'I'm alright', or whatever.

But I have had the same type dreams about inanimate objects that I have lost, and this severely detracts from any comfort that these dreams could bring me.

Hello, reality! And to hell with you, too!!

(Just to be clear, to hell with reality, not any readers.)

Upvote 0
In most of my dreams it's like I am observer watching people or some event, most of them start out good but then something changes I will be watching one thing and out of the corner of my eye I will see something happening at first it doesn't seem important but then it snowballs and right before I wake up I am starting to see how things are going to play out

Reactions: puppykickr
Upvote 0
I used to dream a lot about being rich and living the life at the best...

Like recently i had the dream of being poor first, then starting a job..

that job wasn't so creative and high paying but somehow I was doing that job due to low qualifications.

(low qualifications are just in dream in real i have a good education background :D )

Well, continuing the dream ...

I struggled a lot in that job and in making money and getting rich...

Once i was sitting in a bar and having a drink and that drink (don't exactly remember what it was a juice or anything else) tasted really really good....

I asked the bar attender that this drink tastes so good what it is...

he said that it is his own creation (homemade) but not allowed to sell at higher price ...

then a thing came in my mind why not sell this drink online... I took his number and headed back to home...

researching few days on different online business ideas and how to run it i called that man back

we started selling that drink online and in a year we were countrywide famous ....

i was going to buy a Lamborghini for my self and then my sleep was cut by my little brother honking some air horn in my ears :/

PS: all of this was just in dream :D

Upvote 0
Last evening:
Was with my girl everywhere, we where having the blast, best time of our lives.
But Gravity hit us both like a ton of bricks, we just suddenly end up hurting each other,
all the bitter words she did not say to me, just somehow unleashed to me,
and to her family.

We where having Easter together,
meals and her family was there,
was really great with her siblings,
we treated and on cloud nine.

Until Gravity occured,
my own gravity as a writer,
her's unknown at this time,
my heart sunk in two,
my thoughts just skattered,
went to the beach bearfoot, naked, (meaning in my book, just a pair of lounge pants, and a top.)
I bought us some smoothies,
we where so in love with that moment,
and still it felt different, her elogance washed away,
her fingernails droven into my skin (This happen irl too, she scrapped her diamond rings against my fingers. They still hurt.)
Her great looks started to fade, become a warlock,
I just stood there,
Opened up my bottle of juice,
started to guzzle quickly, the smoothie had a bitter taste to it,
I acted stupid.

I splashed her own self with someone else,
we end up getting even more damange and wickedness.
I stood at the alter holding forget-me-nots in my hand.
I wept for hours on end,
we did not say a word,
Her sister conforted me, we had a drink,
end up falling in love with me (IRL this did occur)
and had the best time ever together.
We end up wed.

Moments later on, I become a billion bugs,
I layed in bed with my skin unwraveled,
I acted like such a horrible person towards myself,
acid enduced my reflux,
there was a few glasses of milk luckily,
I drawn a picture for her,
she got it for me,
I end up alone at that time.
My memories caved in,
as sweetness we where,
we end up,
standing still...

Reactions: joe71
Upvote 0
In a majority of all my dreams, I feel like in the dream I am doing something and become aware of the dream occurring around me.
Last week I had one that seemed like premonition of something to come.
I am somewhere and in the dream a guy was asking me a question or responding to me and then someone else ask me the question " sir did you threaten your ex wife???"
That was the becoming aware part of the dream. First I was dressed in stuff I wouldn't wear this hideous bright yellow shirt with this purple, red, blue and white tie and these incredibly ugly shoes I think they were a off color red.
I caught a reflection of myself in a window and man I didn't look good, I had lost a lot of weight , my hair was long like shoulder length but the thing that stood out was the guy I was seeing was dead. Yes a live physically but spiritually, mentally, emotionally speaking that future version of me was dead.
Again some one ask " sir did you threaten your ex wife"
I turned to the person who asked the question and there is a police officer standing there glaring at me behind him are several other officers and to my left or right were a few more.
I remember looking at him asking ex wife??? Then he said something gave the other officers a look, they started to move in and right before I woke up I turned towards the approaching officers and said you aren't walking away from this...
Then I was awake having a minor panic attack . My heart felt like it was about to explode, and I was absolutely furious I wanted those cops to tell me where my wife and daughter were but in the dream I was kind of aware that my daughter was dead or longer involved with me .

Upvote 0
I always wanted to fall into a lucid dream. Since I often have nightmares, it would help me a lot. But I still can’t do it. I had nightmares more and more and I began to sleep badly. I began to sleep only 2-3 hours at night, as I could not sleep anymore. This greatly interfered with my daily life, as I became very scattered. Often I dreamed about how I fly and start to fall. It was difficult to find information about these dreams in the forums. Somehow I saw Amanda's website and decided to contact her. Amanda told me about flying dream meaning . She also told me how to get rid of these dreams, which helped me a lot in the future. Now I can sleep well. I hope she helps you too :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Milo Willamson
Upvote 0
I woke up to the alarm this morning and had a memory of the dream it interrupted. I had whipped up some corn chowder and it was the bomb. I don't know that I've ever eaten corn chowder so I googled it up and it's a real dish. I might have to try making some one day.
Was a staple when my grandmother was still alive, back in the day we used to have it twice a week duration of our trip up to Bosto.
Funny Now I am super revealing about my grandmother in the AF.
How humble, I must feel really confortable around you buddy.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones