• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Share your favorite movies here

Shadea

One of my favorite movies is Escape from Shawshank, The Healer, The Apprentice of Avicenna, and the Scrubs series.

Of course, these are just my favorites. In reality, the list is long.
I think the topic will be of interest to anyone looking for something to watch in the evening.

My guilty t.v. list.

Short Circuit and Short Circuit 2 (1986-88)

Flight of the Navigator (1986, absolutely bangin' soundtrack from the Synclavier.)

Cocoon

Harry and the Hendersons

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982) and Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (1986)

Anything with 'Studio Ghibli' in the name.

Last edited:
You picked my 2 favourite Star Trek movies there. :)

I find "favourite movie" unanswerable, but "favourite movie music score" is easy: Blade Runner. It's probably the movie I've watched most often, and that's mainly because of Vangelis' melancholic soundtrack: late night, dark room, glass of whiskey, images of rainy streets at night and some haunting synths, that works for me.

--

==

==

--

That's interesting, I was mulling over this question a few days ago. The Universe works in strange ways.

Off the top of my head:

The Hobbits Trilogy.
Lord of The Rings
Serendipity
Marvel
The Prestige
Terminator series
Titanic
Gladiator
Any Christian Bale movie

Oh, I have a lot of favorite movies, but I will share the most favorite ones.
Home Alone, The Shawshank Redemption, With Love to Rosie, Ticket to Heaven, Double Billing, Girls' Kiss, Lethal Weapon, Silence of the Lambs, and many more.

That's interesting, I was mulling over this question a few days ago. The Universe works in strange ways.

Off the top of my head:

The Hobbits Trilogy.
Lord of The Rings
Serendipity
Marvel
The Prestige
Terminator series
Titanic
Gladiator
Any Christian Bale movie
I watched all the Marvel movies. Super 😊👍

I've watched most of them. G3 had me in tears. Wished I had watched them one at a time the moment they came out. How did you watch them?
Perhaps one of the most important lessons is - don't give up on anything, no matter how hard it is and no matter what situation you're in, you need to act, because who else but you?

I've watched most of them. G3 had me in tears. Wished I had watched them one at a time the moment they came out. How did you watch them?
I've been given the curiosity to watch Marvel, my friends. Once they went to the cinema and that's when it all started. I watched all the parts.
The cinema has a special viewing atmosphere.

My favorite movie is Inception (2010). It's a mind-bending science fiction thriller that follows a skilled thief who possesses the ability to enter people's dreams and steal their secrets. Amazing and different concept!

Back
Top Bottom