• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Shift to Open Source OS

Hello guys, I'm new member here & this is my 1st topic ;)
I'm Salem form Saudi Arabia, as you know here in middle east religion we didn't have that much knowledge about technology or anything for that :p the blackberry and IPhone just came here from how many months ago :eek: and no one have knowledge about the great phone OS which is Android ;) the people here know it from Saudi Telecom for "HTC Magicin" last month in 2009 :( and it's so expensive :mad: I want try the android OS really, even if there are no Arabic support for it, so I make an order for archos 5 160 GB internet tablet with android OS, So I want your suggestion for me, to pay for it and try android or wait to buy a phone with android OS, becoz I like the nexus one, but I can't make an order for it out US :'(
Thanks, Salem :)

as I told you, we didn't have any thing like that here in my country, and I want to use android as OS not as a phone, when I saw this device form archos I like it, I search about Arabic support for it, but I didn't found anything. and also I didn't know anything about this devise, so I ask if there is anyone may use it, so he can give me his advice to get it, or shift to another device, before I pay for me order.
that's all. thank you Ryasaurus for your comment :)

Upvote 0
really
thank you for that
but I think 160 GB good for me, becoz I'll make it as movie device ;) I found it around 280 USD
but the think I afraid form that this archos is not that common, so may I'll not find that support for it, becoz here in this forums the archos forum is not that active one like the other, so I want to be sure before I pay for it, like that, thank you again :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones