• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sky Map Update/Install Restarts Phone

zachms

Mar 6, 2010
Hi all,

This started sometime while using FRF50 and has continued after upgrading to FRF83 today.

There has been an update to Google Sky map sitting in the Marketplace for a while now. Everytime I try to update it it downloads and as soon as it moves to the installing stage the phone restarts.

I haven't run into this problem with any other app and haven't found any info on this problem through searching. I've tried uninstalling the app and installing it like new, but the same thing happes. I have no idea what it could be.

Hi all,

This started sometime while using FRF50 and has continued after upgrading to FRF83 today.

There has been an update to Google Sky map sitting in the Marketplace for a while now. Everytime I try to update it it downloads and as soon as it moves to the installing stage the phone restarts.

I haven't run into this problem with any other app and haven't found any info on this problem through searching. I've tried uninstalling the app and installing it like new, but the same thing happes. I have no idea what it could be.

I have same problem also Is there a guy in this forum can solve this problem ?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones