• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

slow samsung phones

paul73G

Lurker
Apr 25, 2018
hi all i have come to a conclusion.
all samsung sets go slow after some years of having them reset all you want it will still be slow ..
its becouse samsung put secret updates in to make them slow so you go get new samsung..i have the samsung galaxy s 3.4.5.and samsung galaxy tab 3 and 4 and you wont belive it but all reset to new settings and still run crap..its a cash scam by samsung to make your cell slow or tab..i dont use samsung now due to being so crap over rated junk..i now use generic phones like doogee ..
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Pro Octa Core Snapdragon
XGODY Y19 6.0" 4G LTE Smartphone
[URL='https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/IlA-ilA-X-5-5-inch-18-9-LCD-Adroid-7-0-3-32G-2500mAh-Smart-Phone-100-NEW-AG/142769264309?hash=item213db616b5:m:mfdto0QKEG4VOeIgPUs-tLA']IlA ilA-X 5.5 inch 18:9 LCD Adroid 7.0
[/URL]
and thay dont slow problem solved dont buy over rated crap generic mobiles save you lots of cash and do better than top cell phones..sorry about spelling

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones