• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sluggish

Welcome to Android Forums, nctarheelz.

You may want to have a look at your settings for any app that can be configured to update or sync in the background.

Facebook, Twitter, gmail, weather, etc. Too many of those going on will eat up resources quickly. Also, some of them are known to occasionally form a "sync loop," which is an ongoing sync that does not really stop until you power down your device.

Check those settings, make changes and then reboot. ;)

This may sound dumb, but how do I go about doing that??? :|

I've been hooked on blackberrys forever, but just broke my curve last week, and figured it was time to see what all the hype around Androids was about.

In most Android devices the path is: menu > settings > applications > manage applications > menu > sort by size..

..then wait until it's all sorted (as a matter of fact, prior to hitting "menu > sort by size" it's best to wait until the app list has completely loaded)..

..next go to each app individually and click on it, then you'll see the appropriate buttons. You'll have to do that with each app.

Then power down your device, wait a minute or so, and turn it back on.

Back
Top Bottom