• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root sms service center address

JayBondzeWell

Android Enthusiast
Does anyone know of a way i'll be able to change the service center address in my phone. Currently when it goes through tmobile's number (+120631300004), the service is denied, but if i use metro's service center address (+16135009000) - The reason is i am trying to text a 5- digit number and tmobiles number doesn't allow but metro's does

thanks for the reply, that doesn't work with any modification, i would need a way to access the messaging to change the service center number, i tried looking up and doing ways to retype the script but couldn't find the number on the xml file

thanks for the reply, that doesn't work with any modification, i would need a way to access the messaging to change the service center number, i tried looking up and doing ways to retype the script but couldn't find the number on the xml file
You should be looking in the telephony framework for that its not on the apps or xml or config thats on the frameworks

i tried. and still found nothing
I was looking for some info... And its nothing you can do. Cus we are running under tmo service.... All our services goes through them now only what ever is still running on cdma of metro would b taken down.... The only thing we are using from metro is lte.bands... So sorry...

Back
Top Bottom