• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root So no rom flashing/theme installing for now?

Ive rooted my event installed titanium backup and rom manager it says clockworkmod recovery doesn't support the event for now and that's the way it looks on the forums or did I miss something? Thanks.

well in order for us to get that i been thinking, the kernel is what controls everything. and it has the security for the bootloader. i believe that the bootloader can be unlocked yes. thats not a problem. thing is we need to rework the kernel to get recovery installed. using flashify can help yes. and if we can use the kernel sources that kyocera gave us we can build it without the security. i think it was this that they meant that the bootloader can be unlocked. the kernel checks things and if one thing isnt working it will boot loop. now if someone can build kernel then we have a chance. bluetooth isnt really all that important yet. for now we just need a new kernel to be built. think this may work? or is it wishful thinking

Back
Top Bottom