• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Software update yesterday

natnat

Hi there,I received the notificaton that the latest software update was avaliable yesterday and I instaled it. I have not noticed any changes yet though. Has anyone else done it yet and noticed any differences?</p>

It is only a minor update, so don't expect much. I personally have noticed:

- When you hold down the power button, an option to take a screenshot of your current screen is appended to the list of power options
- You can now take 3D Panorama photos (although as the SK17i isn't 3D enabled, they won't actually have any 3D effects; but it is still pretty cool)
- Google Talk apparently now is enabled, however I live in the UK so that is useless to me

But I think that is about it.

after i upgraded my ph to 2.3.4, i noticed that my phone no longer has the tv-like screen timeout animation.. i really love that effect and now its gone.. can someone help me get that back? :c

That effect was removed. As far as I know there is no way to get it back. I'm not completely sure though if you could get an app on the market that will do the same.

aaw.. thats too sad.. they shouldnt have removed it. its one of the coolest feature this phone has and now its gone.. :c very disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom