• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sold: HTC Media Link HD - MediaLink HD DG-H200 DG H200 U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PyroSporker

Android Expert
Apr 3, 2010
Buy | Sell | Trade
..Wanting to Buy

Device/Item(s)
..HTC Media Link HD - MediaLink HD DG-H200 DG H200 U.S.

Price

Shipping Included?
..Yes

Payment Options
..Paypal, Check, Cash, Other (Explain in Additional Information)

Condition
..Great: Device in great shape and all original included items

Extra Included Items
..Brand New or barely used unit preferred (U.S. version)
Original packaging and all accessories please

Additional Information/Comments
AT&T (ATT) is including a free MediaLink HD with HTC One pre-orders. I'd love to be able to purchase one of these from a friendly member of Android Forums, and help offset/bring down the overall cost of their new One.

I am an upstanding member of AF.com and have logged two prior sales in THIS forum with highly positive personal feedback:
AndroidForums.com | Classifieds - New Evo 4G + Accessories (Price Lowered 9/19)
AndroidForums.com | Classifieds - Brand New Sealed Sandisk 32GB MicroSD (7/22 Price lowered)

Its too bad ATT ran out of stock on the promo, Wolfe and I all but had a done deal.

Still lookin', anybody out there have a Media Link sitting around they'd like some cash for?

Turned out that ATT restocked the Media Link, and decided to do the right thing and fulfill their promotional commitment to some of their back ordered customers weeks later.
Wolfe received his after all and then sold it to me. :)

Upvote 0
Pyro was very patient and an excellent buyer, pays immediately.

Pleasure to do business with.

I recommend whole heartily to everyone!!!

Wolfe is a great seller, and stand up guy. Communicated every step of the way. Shipped immediately, item arrived quickly without damage. Would buy from again.
Thanks Wolfey

Reactions: Wolfedude88
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones