• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Something new!

Dude not to burst your bubble bit this thing is hardly stable and if cm isn't stable no ports can be done. I had the l70 and tbh they were practically all the same in looks and features on 5.1. What we should be asking for is a custom kernel with some znazzy features like if we get builds of custom toolchains that'd be cool some oc settings. We can only hope and it is possible that it can't be done but it wouldn't hurt to see

Upvote 0
Dude not to burst your bubble bit this thing is hardly stable and if cm isn't stable no ports can be done. I had the l70 and tbh they were practically all the same in looks and features on 5.1. What we should be asking for is a custom kernel with some znazzy features like if we get builds of custom toolchains that'd be cool some oc settings. We can only hope and it is possible that it can't be done but it wouldn't hurt to see
I've actually been working on a kernel :D Not sure of when I will release it though, need to add some more governors and features to it

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones