• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint HTC Evo 4g

Motofrust

Nov 3, 2012
Can I buy this phone sprint HTC Evo 4G and activate on my Virgin mobile account? Like If I buy used sprint phone and want to activate it on my Virgin mobile website...will everything be okay? I know Virgin Mobile is under sprint service.

Any suggestions if is okay if I buy the phone ?

Can I buy this phone sprint HTC Evo 4G and activate on my Virgin mobile account? Like If I buy used sprint phone and want to activate it on my Virgin mobile website...will everything be okay? I know Virgin Mobile is under sprint service.

Try Voyager Mobile. They use Sprint coverage and they are now accepting used sprint phones for activation. You have to call them to check your MEID for compatability. They have unlimited everything for $39.

Upvote 0

No, the evo 4g isn't even the same phone to the evo v 4g that would be the evo 3d.

The EVO 4g came before the evo 3d/evo v 4g.

Upvote 0
Do they take virgin mobile phones too ?

Out of curiosity I called twice on different days and gave them the MEID for my HTC EVO V 4G and both times they said it would work on their network. I not brave enough at this point to try it though in case I lose service. lol. I had them search my work address for 4G coverage because I don't currently have it and they said excellent coverage. Yes, they could have lied, but remember in today society we have the power to make companies do what they put in print. I get a lot of discounts that way. You know, false advertisement.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones