• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sprint NASCAR issues

Grizraz

Lurker
My wife and I both have the Samsung Transform. same setups, mine NASCAR works great, hers however stopped working.

Widget states "Tap to configure..." or something of that nature. When opened, a popup says to disable wifi (not enabled), turn on airplane mode to reset data (ok done that)... Nothing gets it to work. I've tried this on STOCK 2.1 - Same messages...
STOCK 2.2 - Same messages...
Rooted 2.2 - Same messages...

Currently in process of updating her phone to EF09. But I get the feeling, same messages will appear.

Have you tried uninstalling the widget (send it to Trash), then go to Menu->Settings->Applications->Manage Applications, "All" tab, click or select the Sprint Nascar app, Force stop the app, Clear Cache and Clear Data, <Back> out to the Homescreen and re-install the widget?

BTW, on 7/8/11 Sprint issued a maintenance report that EF09 was temporarily unavailable for the time being because upgrade issues. Is it available anbd being pushed to users then?

http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/310676#310676

Yeah I've tried that. I've even backed up the apk on my phone where the app works, and installed it on the other phone and its a no go.

I mean, wiping everything and returning to bare stock 2.1 shoulda done something IMO.

Back
Top Bottom