• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint upgrade

caterham09

Feb 6, 2012
Hi I've recently become eligible for an upgrade from sprint and i was wondering what your opinion on it is. Should I upgrade to a galaxy s2 epic touch or wait. I've been debating over this because i dont really want to be stuck with a phone that is already almost a year old for 2 more years. What do you think i should do

Get the galaxy s2 or wait for something better?

I dont have a very good phone right now i have a samsung moment that is just riddled with issues. I do want to try and wait for an lte phone though even though i dont have 4g in my area.

It is really hard to wait because my samsung moment is just soo awful. But i know it should be worth the wait so i will wait it out

Upvote 0
Yeah i know it is going to be a while but i wonder how long it is going to be because it has been more than a couple months since anything good has come to sprint.

With verizon getting the razr, razr maxx, galaxy nexus and droid 4

And at&t getting the Galaxy s2 hd and galaxy note

Why hasnt sprint gotten anything decent in the past few months. Why wait to release the LTE phones. I know the LTE network isnt ready yet but they should still give the option to buy the LTE phones for when it is ready.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones