• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint upgrade

caterham09

Hi I've recently become eligible for an upgrade from sprint and i was wondering what your opinion on it is. Should I upgrade to a galaxy s2 epic touch or wait. I've been debating over this because i dont really want to be stuck with a phone that is already almost a year old for 2 more years. What do you think i should do

Get the galaxy s2 or wait for something better?

Get the Galaxy S2. It's a great phone and if you're always waiting for the next best thing, you'll be waiting forever. Just get the best thing at this point in time.

Get the galaxy s2 or wait for something better?
If you have a good phone right now, then I would suggest to wait for something much better than the Samsung Galaxy S2. (Just saying)

I don't know, I would wait. Just my .02

There is the Galaxy Nexus comming, not to mention the next htc super phone. The next big thing is rumored to be the Edge by htc. 4G LTE and quad core goodness!! We'll see what actually drops. I'm due for an upgrade already, gonna wait and see what drops in the not to distant future. ;)

I dont have a very good phone right now i have a samsung moment that is just riddled with issues. I do want to try and wait for an lte phone though even though i dont have 4g in my area.

It is really hard to wait because my samsung moment is just soo awful. But i know it should be worth the wait so i will wait it out

Just chiming in here... I work for Sprint and everything I've been reading looks like it's gonna be a while before we see those LTE phones. The Moment really is a awful phone ;P I would definitely wait a couple weeks for the Mobile World Congress. We might hear some release dates or at least more announcements of Sprint phones then.

Mobile World Congress 2012

Yeah i know it is going to be a while but i wonder how long it is going to be because it has been more than a couple months since anything good has come to sprint.

With verizon getting the razr, razr maxx, galaxy nexus and droid 4

And at&t getting the Galaxy s2 hd and galaxy note

Why hasnt sprint gotten anything decent in the past few months. Why wait to release the LTE phones. I know the LTE network isnt ready yet but they should still give the option to buy the LTE phones for when it is ready.

Back
Top Bottom