• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Stop by and see what you think!

t0ast3d

Android Enthusiast
My brother just set up this new forum site all about Computer/Android/iDevices help/news/talk and such, I promise this is no bull crap spam

just trying to spread the word!

Thanks!

Sign In - iLuvsn0w
 
Nope. I'm not signing up for a site without being able to even see what it's like first. Should be at least able to read posts. But if I can't do anything without signing up, then I'm not doing anything.
 
Permit a guest account and maybe I'll consider looking. Otherwise good luck with your project.
 
Alright, I'll see what I can get going, it's just been up a couple days so it's a bit empty.
 
The reason you can't see anything unless the admin (my brother and I) approves is because of the content on the site, runs a risk of being shut down since it's just a .us server



So go from there.
 
It's got a nifty, yet sparse and uninviting greeting page to say the least...

I'll complete my over view of the site once I can see it. Without signing my life away into another forum to which I have no idea what content lies within.
 
Back
Top Bottom