• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Stop whatsapp App for few hours

Jimis12

Lurker
Hey,

I am using whatsapp business account and i want to find a way to stop the app from showing notification when i am off work. I was looking for some kind of app the will stop an app for few hours or at set times and then turn it back.

I found some apps that restrict me to open the app but they still show the app notification when someone send a message.

At the moment manually close the up and start it again when needed but i would like to find another way and will appreciate if someone can help.

Thanks for both advices.
I have older Android and normally i close it and reactivate but i keep forgetting it and was looking for something to make it automate.

Dannydet thanks for your advice.
I have tried Automate it app and was able to make the app open on specific time but it seems like the option to close the app doesn't work well.

If anyone has another option i will be happy to hear.

Well just gave Tasker app a shot and it seems like it does the trick.
I was able to get what i wanted thanks again for you help Dannydet appreciate that.

I'm late to the party as always. I know you're sorted but this might help someone else in the future so I'll throw it out there. You can open a conversation you're having in Whatsapp and press the three dots at the top right and then select mute conversation. Then you get the option of permanent, 8 hours, one day or one week. Comes in handy if you don't want to mute every conversation.

I am using whatsapp business account and i want to find a way to stop the app from showing notification when i am off work. I was looking for some kind of app the will stop an app for few hours or at set times and then turn it back.

I found some apps that restrict me to open the app but they still show the app notification when someone send a message.

At the moment manually close the up and start it again when needed but i would like to find another way and will appreciate if someone can help.
solution for WhatsApp Business notifications during off-hours? Currently, manually toggling the app is a workaround. Explore apps that temporarily block notifications or consider Android's "Do Not Disturb" mode with scheduled settings. This can aid in uninterrupted work-rest balance, ensuring notifications align with your work hours

Back
Top Bottom