• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Strange sound issue with headphones

aeres_

Lurker
May 15, 2013
Hi,
Since the official ICS update I've been having a strange sound issue with my HTC EVO 3D. When I connect my headset (original htc set), I can't hear any music / radio /movies (in general - media), but I can make calls and accept incoming calls without any problems through my headset. After restarting, I can hear media through the headset until I get an incoming call or make a call - when I end the call, music "starts" playing again in the application but no sound is coming via headset...I've done a factory reset and the result is the same - Everything works perfect until I get / make a call - it's like the audio is "stuck" in the "conversation" mode...The "headset" icon is visible, I've tried turning down & up the volume, I've installed **********, and etc...I don't think this is a hardware issue, but than again, I'm not an expert :) I'll be very gratefull for any help, thx in advance to any1 :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones