• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Streaming Music

2prevail

Android Enthusiast
Hey guys. I am considering buying this phone but I don't like the fact that you can't expand the memory with an SD Card. So the solution for storing music is Google Play Music. How is the streaming service for you guys, particularly sprint users?

Personally, I love Google play as I was able to upload thousands of songs a while back and its all accessible anywhere. I find the streaming just fine on the Moto X and the cached music doesn't seem to eat up too much space. But I am not playing my whole library all the time either. Just some thoughts.

I'm on AT&T but I've been using Play MusicsI streaming service ever since they first introduced it. have about 6000 songs so it's great to have my entire music collection wherever I go.

The service got even better after they introduced the All Access so my music library suddenly increased to include googles entire collection.

I used Pandora and temporarily the Zune prior to All Access but I'm not going back.

Back
Top Bottom