• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Stuck at EVENT screen upon boot. Need stock rom.

i have been perusing the internet and these forums, and have decided to just ask the question:

does anyone have the stock rom for this phone?

its stuck on its bootup screen, if thats a bootloop, than its at a bootloop. it can still be brought into download mode. i tried a system restore through the download screen, but nothing changed.

thinking its rom is shot. it was an unrooted phone. trying to fix it for a friend. rolling the dice.

any help? thanks.

Model C5133

Has the common "E: Cannot load volume /misc!

These forums nor anywhere else on the internet seem to just say "the phone is shot"

Any official answer to this problem? If so, this site should be the first to address it with a sticky.

you know, in its recovery module, there is no option to load a rom. so the phone is dead if youre stuck with the cannot load /misc error.

i doubt anyone cares to JTAG it, or if it would even do any good as i guess VM really locks down their shitty phones.

no harm no foul to my friend, she has a better phone anyway, i was just feeling ambitious for the weekend.

i have been perusing the internet and these forums, and have decided to just ask the question:

does anyone have the stock rom for this phone?

its stuck on its bootup screen, if thats a bootloop, than its at a bootloop. it can still be brought into download mode. i tried a system restore through the download screen, but nothing changed.

thinking its rom is shot. it was an unrooted phone. trying to fix it for a friend. rolling the dice.

any help? thanks.

Model C5133

Has the common "E: Cannot load volume /misc!

These forums nor anywhere else on the internet seem to just say "the phone is shot"

Any official answer to this problem? If so, this site should be the first to address it with a sticky.

Hi Osmorphyus, Greetings fromVenezuelaI'mgrateful for thehelp you cangive me.
I need a solution for that problem.I want torescuea friend's phone.You couldsolve that problem, you can share that solution with me?

Back
Top Bottom