• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Stuck on Boot menu after Rooting and rebooting

sainiamit

Lurker
Apr 4, 2012
Hello Everyone,

I tried to root my Micromax_A70 with help of z4root app, i opted "Temp root" and with the help of "titanium backup" i tried to uninstall a preloaded app "Saavan" and it prompted for "twice reboot" when i press "Ok" then it stuck on boot screen with a warning & android logo. then i plugged out - plugged in the battery and then start it and it was booting normally.

after that i again "temp rooted" the phone and then restarted the phone without using "titanium backup" then it stucked on boot with a blank screen. then i again plugged out - plugged in the battery and then start it and it was rebooting normally.

Any help?

(As the same i also posted on comments in micromax-A70.blogspot.com but when i reached androidforums.com i tried to delete my comment from there but no option was available for the same)

Let me clear some doubts here
1. The one on which u were stuck was stock recovery.
2. That problem is because u r selecting temp root, do this with permanent root, it will solve your problem
3. If it happens again then install root explorer go to system/app and delete the app this way.
Hope this helps.

If u have any more doubts then post them here.

Reactions: sainiamit
Upvote 0
Hello,

Thanks dear. i have one more query but its not related to the same.

its regarding the handlers
i want to try "Free airtel Gprs trick" on my phone (Micromax_A70)
i searched a lot on web and found that it can be only happen with the help of opera mini handler. i downloaded the same from "http://www.4shared.com/file/7Mv-syR5/opmini_6_handler_android.html" but when i am trying to install it its giving error "This is a system application do you want to replace it?" and when i say "Ok" then its not installing.

can you please help me out of this,
i have to Uninstall preloaded opera mini with the help of rooting and then i have to install the opera mini handler?

can you please describe how to use the same :(... i am really a non techy :(... it will be really helpful

Thanks and Regards

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones