• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Stuck T-Mobile Mytouch 4g slide..."Help"

Droidbunny

Lurker
Nov 20, 2012
Hey, New to the Droid Family and i think i have a serious problem but really hoping its not! I Have here a "T-mobile mytouch 4g slide"(htc) that only boots up to the white screen with the writing (.T..Mobile MyTouch 4g slide) and permanently stays there until the battery is dead or pulled! The card slot works fine, volume keys as well... I tried to factory reset and recovery from hboot screen to no avail....

Can Someone Please Direct me to a FIX or tell me what i can do... I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks!

First off welcome to the forums...

Unfortunately, the only thing we can really suggest is a factory reset, and since you have already done that you might want to try calling HTC about it and see if it is still under warranty.

Or even the people you bought it from.

Sorry :(

:) Thank You!

So Like Blackberrys, Isn't there a Desktop Manager or a Software where i can just plug the phone into the computer and reload it? Because the warranty really is the same as nothing for where i live, it already took a month and a half to reach here....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones