• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Succesfully rooted now need help ..! (:

Just rooted my droid x2 on 2.3.5 (1.3.4.MB870) First im 15 years old and am very knowledgeable on electronics but android is a big difference from iOS..which by the way i hate apple.So im now succesfully rooted and i have a few questions i will all wrap up in this thread.. I can NOT stand stock 2.3.5 os on droid x2 what themes are out there that are easy to install with using a stock rooted ROM meaning all i have done is rooted my phone im not looking to tinker with this device to heavy i have had many apple products bricked. I am mainly looking for complete themes that are identical to ICS and Jellybean.If you know if a theme please link to a full tutorial with good directions pleasee!Next I am having some wifi issues with DX2 randomly will cut in and out of signal it is tottaly random you cant time it it could be 3 hours or 15 minutes then it will cut out then scan and obtain my ip and connect..i went into advanced settings and have it conigured to channel 1 and auto ip settings or whatever the box says.. and yes i hit menu to save those prefrences im tottaly lost old DX1 did this but i fixed with the auto config option please help me Next to who ever is reading this do you have any good rooted apps i should look at? (: I cant say thank you enough for who ever is reading this and willing to help!!!!!!!!!

lots of links in my list, no themes though
sd_shadow's [Collection] of Links for: Droid X2 (MB870)

you will need
Droid X2 BSR/System Recovery + Instruction

all custom roms are flashed on 2.3.4, except eclipse 2.3
so you may want to sbf back to 2.3.4
use
all-in-one ezSBF DX2 2.3.4 with zergrush root option
or
How To Flash a SBF Using RSD Lite

some links to themes here, but has not been updated in a while

http://androidforums.com/droid-x2-all-things-root/453069-motorola-droid-x2-all-things-root-guide.html

more options maybe over @
Droid X2 Themes and Apps

Back