• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sweep To Unlock, Lock Pattern

THE ANDROID

Android Enthusiast
Hi,
How do I keep sweep to unlock and pattern unlock?

Whenever I choose pattern lock and push home from standby, the screen for the pattern appears, I want the sweep to unlock screen to appear and then the pattern to unlock it.
Is there a way?

^Hmm that sucks, it's look much neater with the sweep to unlock first then the screen for unlock pattern appears.

If you have an lock on then you can't have widgets or see the jigsaw puzzle notifications on the lockscreen.

Kind of a major fault tbh.

Well that's a bit redundant though isn't it? The lockscreen is there simply so you won't inadvertently use up your battery by calling or playing games and so on, and the unlock pattern does the same thing albeit with an added layer of security.

Well that's a bit redundant though isn't it? The lockscreen is there simply so you won't inadvertently use up your battery by calling or playing games and so on, and the unlock pattern does the same thing albeit with an added layer of security.

Yeh but the unlock pattern should slide in after you sweep to unlock.

I like the cool jigsaw piece notifications and how they will take you to the message or app. You either have a really useful cool feature or a lock :/

You put a lock on and it goes away, I wish it was like the HTC Sense, where it appears after you drag down to drop or like on the iPhone.

Back
Top Bottom