• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SwiftKey Now Free!

Based on a glowing recommendation (Doogald) I have been trying out (and much appreciating) the trial version of SwiftKey. I was notified this morning the regular app is no longer a paid app but a free app.
Just thought I would let the rest of you know as it is a great app and I was going to buy it when the trial version ran out. :)

Scott

Interesting... it's free? I have never tried it. I use the stock google keyboard with the swype feature. How much different is this app? BTW, the emoji's don't always transfer to other people's phones. While I'm not a huge user of them, they are fun and it would be nice if they'd show up across the various platforms.

It is free. It supports Swype-style input (they call it Flow) and it has much, much better text prediction than any other keyboard you will use. It's certainly worth a try now.

Swift Key text prediction is so good it's almost scary. Give it a little time to start reading your mind.

SwiftKey was the only thing that let me transition from my Droid 2 to a galaxy nexus. It was a coincidence because the app was ten cents not $3 as part of the marketplace to play store transition.

The cloud aspect is awesome for my tablet. I do sync it occasionally with sms and Gmail.

Back
Top Bottom