• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Syncing my S3 to my Samsung Plasma TV

JCUMV

Hello all,
I have a 2010 Samsung 58" "smart tv" with internet apps and all the trimmings. It is connected to the same wifi network that our S3 is (the tv model number is PN58C8000). I would really like to stream pics and movies from my wife's S3 to the plasma display. There has to be a way to this given there are S3 commercials on TV that "imply" this feature. Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Hello all,
I have a 2010 Samsung 58" "smart tv" with internet apps and all the trimmings. It is connected to the same wifi network that our S3 is (the tv model number is PN58C8000). I would really like to stream pics and movies from my wife's S3 to the plasma display. There has to be a way to this given there are S3 commercials on TV that "imply" this feature. Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
I actually have the same tv. Go to setting, more settings, near by devices. After searching you should be able to open the media you want, there will be an icon with a number at the top right side (I think) you will then be able to select source. I the source must be on when you search. I think once you have done this it will automatically find it when you have media open. I believe you can also set it up via all share.

Back
Top Bottom