• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

System Update/Battery Draining

I'm at 41% battery after 1 day and 17 hours using the custom stock ROM I talked about in my previous post.

Loving it.

They just fixed the WiFi bug for CM11 M10. I did not see anyone else reporting the video bug though.

Now on CM11 M11 and 4D12H with 48% left. WiFi does not seem as strong but it is consistent and works well in my house, 4300+ sqf and a full basement.

Now on CM11 M11 and 4D12H with 48% left. WiFi does not seem as strong but it is consistent and works well in my house, 4300+ sqf and a full basement.

You need to check the box that say avoid low or bad connection. And the box that has 5ghz

You need to check the box that say avoid low or bad connection. And the box that has 5ghz

No 5GHz here, older N router. It actually said 6mbps with a good signal. reset the phone and got back to 12 mbps. I can not complain in my home office there are 4 other wifi devices as well, and I am as far from the router as you can get (40 ft.).

I do need a new router but I can not justify it when, even though old, this one still works. :)

Back
Top Bottom