• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help System Update

Etwizzy

I have a Rooted Samsung Galaxy rush w/stock Rom & Super Su. I have partitioned my sd card this way I can keep my bloat ware and have the apps I want as well. I was told if you keep your bloatware you should have no problem updating when a regular system update comes out. I tried to update the last time and it did not work I would like to know what the problem is.:confused: can someone please help me?? Any help would be appreciated I'm not working right now therefore I cannot buy beer but please believe that once I start working I will buy you a beer I'll buy you a pack of cigarettes or whatever you may need please I need this out because I do not feel like going back to a stock rom just to have the basics on my phone and update and do this all over from scratch:banghead: please please please help me:confused::banghead::banghead:

K Rize I am having probs as well. Is there any way to install this update with clockworkmod? Is there a stock kernel or stock recovery out there?

Thanks for the post I read all the instructions and proceeded to create a back up using clockwork mod. When I looked in my files I found the folder marked clockwork but I didn't see the folder with all the numbers so I stopped at step 2. I don't wanna brick another phone.:banghead: Sorry for being such a bother:banghead: Thanks for being super cool:cool::cool: about helping me out though

Back
Top Bottom