• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

T-Mobile domestic data roaming

bg1287

So me and my wife both have phones through T-Mobile's Unlimited 2 Line/100 dollar plan. It says supposedly there's international data roaming and text included in this plan. But I haven't seen anything about domestic roaming?

Does anybody know if this is included with their unlimited plans?

Unfortunately, domestic roaming isn't included. They don't have roaming agreements with any (or maybe only a few) domestic carriers. What happens to me is that I see no signal at all when I don't have a T-Mobile signal.

Unfortunately, domestic roaming isn't included. They don't have roaming agreements with any (or maybe only a few) domestic carriers. What happens to me is that I see no signal at all when I don't have a T-Mobile signal.

Well it shows different works when I enable roaming, but it will say cannot register with network or something like that.

Why roam? Use Wi-Fi Calling instead.

Because usually when I use my phone for calls, I'm in a service area. Not always the same with data which is why it'd be nice to be able to roam.

Back
Top Bottom