• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

T-Mobile hspa+

t12b25

Android Enthusiast
Hi everybody! . been with tmo about two months now . Using a nexus 4 . my internet started fast then,but now I seem to be getting the same speeds no matter what time , or where in my house or outside. I used to get 8-12 inside and 12-15 outside now I get 4-5 no matter what. I tried speed test app and site as well as speakeasy. Is this a tmo issue or the speed testing apps/site?. Last two results were 280 ping 4.48 down and 1.03 up, 330 ping 5.06 d and 1.02 u . Any help and or advice would be appreciated
Thank you in advance ,
Anthony .

The speed test apps can vary a little in their results but are fairly accurate. Have you asked other people in your area if they are experiencing similar results?

Hi everybody,
Alright so I gave in and I called tmo ,and apparently we're having tour issues . there are 5 open tickets for hspa+ and 1 LTE ticket open in my area; therefore I am now playing the waiting game. Ironically I have 3 lines and it seems the tower on my 2nd line who is 800 miles away is having similar issues . my third line is on LTE having issues too ,but on my hspa nexus 4 my ping is too high . On their note 2 LTE the upload is higher than the download .
I just thought I'd give you an update .
I appreciate everyone's help.
Thank you,
Anthony

just curious, how could you figure out which ticket is for hspa+ and which for LTE?

Back
Top Bottom