• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root T-Mobile MM Debloat Zip

Blu8

Android Expert
I was flashing Stock MM and hate all the bloat so I decided to make a simple little debloat script. Just flash in recovery and done.​

Android Pay
Adapt Client
Amazon Mobile
CloudHub
Google App
Google Drive
Google Docs
Google+
Google Slides
Google Sheets
Gmail
Google TTS
Hangouts
LG Alarm Clock
LG Calculator
LG Calendar
LG File Manager
LG Music
LG Voice Command
LG Voice Recorder
Lookout
Maps
NameID
News Stand
Play Games
Play Books
Play Music
Play Movies
TMO_AppSource
TMO_MyAccount
T-Mobile TV
T-Mobile Visual VoiceMail
YouTube

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24566466246345007

Thanks for zip man! One question tho. After I flashed get FC. Says LG service has stopped working. Only happens once after each reboot. Any ideals?

I was flashing Stock MM and hate all the bloat so I decided to make a simple little debloat script. Just flash in recovery and done.​

Android Pay
Adapt Client
Amazon Mobile
CloudHub
Google App
Google Drive
Google Docs
Google+
Google Slides
Google Sheets
Gmail
Google TTS
Hangouts
LG Alarm Clock
LG Calculator
LG Calendar
LG File Manager
LG Music
LG Voice Command
LG Voice Recorder
Lookout
Maps
NameID
News Stand
Play Games
Play Books
Play Music
Play Movies
TMO_AppSource
TMO_MyAccount
T-Mobile TV
T-Mobile Visual VoiceMail
YouTube

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24566466246345007
Would this work on the metro version? And do you have a list of what apps are de-bloated?

@Blu8 is there anyway you could turn this into an aroma debloater, where people could pic and choose what they wish to uninstall. Just cause you don't use 1 thing or view it as bloat doesn't mean the next guy agrees with that view. i.e. hangouts, vvm, youtube

Right, sorry, haven't logged on in days.
@Nickforever216 I don't get that at all mate, flashed the stock rom again to test after uploading and posting this and after flashing the zip I don't get any force closes. Only weather service but that's because I'm too lazy to update Xposed and that's what makes the weather service force close.

@n1nj4Lo I have absolutely no clue how to do that. Might look into it might not, to be honest this is something I put together because I was bored and didn't feel like uninstalling apps individually. You're right not everyone thinks of those gapps as bloat but I included them because I use Layers and basically all Layers themes are better with theme ready gapps, so I made this script to get rid of stock gapps and flash the theme ready versions. You can always use 7zip to edit the updater-script to your liking or just make your own zip, takes five minutes.

Back
Top Bottom