• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [T-Mobile] Where is everyone

Prime85

Android Expert
This is the best forum for android out there and no one ever posts anything. All my other android phones on this site had so many people in them!

I see the lack of posts as a good thing- I came from the Motorola Triumph and the reason that forum is so outrageously busy is because the phone had so many issues and there was a real need for user support. As more ROMs are developed for the S3, things will probably pick up as well...

I see the lack of posts as a good thing- I came from the Motorola Triumph and the reason that forum is so outrageously busy is because the phone had so many issues and there was a real need for user support. As more ROMs are developed for the S3, things will probably pick up as well...

Yep, I too was a former user of the Triumph. Sh*t phone, great community to back it up though. They are getting close over there though. But what an upgrade right?
But I don't know if it has been addressed but all the DEVing goes on over at XDA. Right now I'm running Paranoid Android 2.23 and it is BY FAR the most stable JB ROM I've used (CM10 based, I like stock Android!).

Yep, I too was a former user of the Triumph. Sh*t phone, great community to back it up though. They are getting close over there though. But what an upgrade right?
But I don't know if it has been addressed but all the DEVing goes on over at XDA. Right now I'm running Paranoid Android 2.23 and it is BY FAR the most stable JB ROM I've used (CM10 based, I like stock Android!).

Right- the S3 forums on XDA are a lot busier...

Still getting used to an actual instant response from the touchscreen. ;)

Right- the S3 forums on XDA are a lot busier...

Still getting used to an actual instant response from the touchscreen. ;)

Yeah sometimes don't even really have to touch at all. And a fast GPS lock, better data speeds, and a smooth Android experience. I don't know about you but I know I've made a good choice. My girlfriend wants the Note 2 and hop on my plan. I want it too...

Yeah sometimes don't even really have to touch at all. And a fast GPS lock, better data speeds, and a smooth Android experience. I don't know about you but I know I've made a good choice. My girlfriend wants the Note 2 and hop on my plan. I want it too...

Yep- barring loss, damage or theft, I think I'll keep this baby for a couple years at least. Miles & miles above the MT...

I shall soon be joining the ranks here! My VM-MT has failing hard buttons which made me very sad. However, I found a decent deal on a S3 on ebay and will be heading to Tmo in the coming week. Looking forward to moving what wisdom I can muster over to this forum and glad to join in on the fun here as well :)

Happy Rooting!

I have had my Samsung galaxy s3 for a little over a week now. for the past two months I have been getting by with a Nokia X2. for texting, sending and reciving calls, and posting to G+ and facebook the Nokia X2 is an okay phone, prior to that I was using the T-mobile G2, and prior to that the Motorola Cliq 1. My G2 went heywire around the end of June, start of August, because a new android smart phone was not possibleat the time, I had to settle with the Nokia X2. I got the Samsung Galaxy S3 and all the reviews, both written and video I read and watched were very accurate, of all the cellphones I have had (which has been a dozen over the last decade) the Samsung Galaxy S3 is by the far the best, I can see why t-mobile and other's still sell three editions of the Samsung Galaxy S line

Well I just got my s3 a few weeks ago, still getting it up to my liking.
(Though my little one is disappointed that the Sims 3 won't run on the S3 :confused: )

Overall I'm enjoying the phone, the GPS is SOOooooooooo much better than my old Capatavate :D

had one glitch today with the battery draining in about an hour, think it was allshare doing something weird.

Back
Top Bottom