• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Tablet Is Frozen at Boot Screen [SOLVED]

FargoS96

Lurker
Hello :)
When I turn on tablet,I get a logo and after nothing happens.When I press Power button and Volime Up,nothing happens...Please tell me what to do?

...sorry for my bad english :/

Hello there and welcome to AF!! :)

Don't worry about your "bad English"...I'm sure we can help you out!
What tablet do you have? Like the manufacturer make and model?

o.k. thanks :)
Well, searching for that tablet does give me some results but all pages are in a different language.
I would suggest trying the power/volume down button to simulate a battery pull.

Or, there should be a small pinhole on the edge, or perhaps the back of the device that you can insert a paperclip to reset the tablet. Maybe insert the paperclip and hold it in the pinhole for a few seconds to see if it reboots into your stock/out-of-the-box condition. Mind you that this will erase everything off the tablet, but worth a shot:)

Thanks! With paperclip is succes.
Now I can get to the recovery mod...On top screen in recovery mod writes "exdroid4.4.2_r2-a33-v2.0".I found that firmware on internet and tried to install but I get error:
"E:footer is wrong
E:signature verification failed
Installation aborted"

Well I can't read anything on their website, and I presume you can? Your best bet might be to contact the company, see if they can help. Are they in Croatia or something?

Back
Top Bottom