• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tablet Starts Up, But Shows Launcher Pro Plus Error & Can No Longer Use Tablet - HELP!

Dankees

Android Enthusiast
So, I got this tablet from China over a year ago, and suddenly, I am getting an error message upon start-up telling me that the Launcher Pro Plus has some sort of error, and I can not advance passed the pop-up window giving me the error.

I have tried to do a full, factory reset on the device, but pressing the tiny button to reset, along with a series of buttons just does not do a thing - it will not reset (it never did).

I have tried to plug in the tablet to my computer and remove the application, but I either couldn't do it or I couldn't figure out what to delete.

Is there any what I can just fully reset this device when I start it up? How can I remove this application when the pop-up box won't let me advance to anything.

Please, somebody help me!

(Sorry, but I didn't know where I should post this.)

China tablets are tricky. If we have a support area for your particular tablet then your thread would be better served there. I'm moving this to the Android Lounge for now. Best of luck to you.

Back
Top Bottom