• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Take me to your leader.

krstofer

I am waiting for my phone to sprout legs and start ordering me around.

hey Guys, just joined and got my phone on opening day. I only have two complaints so far. Crappy battery life and no virt keyboard. I have learned a virt keyboard is coming out in early 2009, so now they just have to work on the battery.

I'm coming over from teh sidekick so I am used to charging my phone every day, but I have to charge this phone in the middle of the day. kinda sux.

Welcome to the forums! I usually charge my phone over night as well. The battery issue shouldn't be one for long. I'm sure a lot of 3rd party companies are gonna start churning them out soon. In the mean while, stick around.

Welcome to the forums! I usually charge my phone over night as well. The battery issue shouldn't be one for long. I'm sure a lot of 3rd party companies are gonna start churning them out soon. In the mean while, stick around.

Hopefully, in the mean time, I just charge it with my PC at work. I just need to make sure I have a charger with me at all times.

Thanks for the welcome everyone!!

I have not charged my phone since 7:00 am, it now 6:00 pm and my battery is at 41 %, so I am very happy. I don't have every single thing running, I turn things on as I need them. One of the things that helped the most was turning the off the wireless in the location menu...I love my phone.

Back
Top Bottom