• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tale of woe in Puerto Rico

goldrush28

We were in PR for the whole month of March. From the time I got of the plane I had NO internet access. I could call, text and e-mail, but no internet or data. Even at a wireless hot spot I could not get online. After 4-5 levels of tech support they admitted that the Samsung Galaxy Nexus cannot be used for data or internet in Puerto Rico. Regardless of what anyone says, that is the fact. They were kind enough to overnight a Razr Maxx to my daughter who was coming to visit us. She brought the Razr to me and everything worked fine. Verizon's internet and data in PR is 1G so get used to sloooooow, but at least it works. Again, it was not MY nexus, it is ALL Nexus's, so be warned. They are aware of it, they just don't tell people. This leads to my question. The Razr at least performed in PR and I've been home for 1 day and so far it seems like the perfect phone. I want, and am willing to pay for the very best. Is there something better than the Razr? I looked at the Galaxy Note, but Verizon doesn't offer it yet. Any thoughts?? Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom