• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Talked to verizon manager on phone

Wolvie66

Ok,
Question for everybody, when you pre order your phone on line did you have an option to select your shipping method? They lady I talked to said when you ordered you phone you had the option to select next day, two day or free.
I never seen that when I ordered it.
I asked her I thought when you pre order it, they sent it next day air no matter what!
She said nope you have to pick it.
Now I know I never seen any shipping price etc when I pre ordered mine. If I did I would of selected next day.

Did anybody else have this option?
And I know this forum is getting beating to death about this Razr, hopefully it will be all over soon, and everybody should have their phone no later then next Thursday or Friday the latest. Praying......
Thanks

I never saw any options for shipping method. I just checked my email receipt and it shows $0.00 for shipping. There's a link in the email to check order status (use the preorder conf# not the order# in the form) and it shows "Expected Ship Date: 11/10/2011". Exactly what was promised.

Of course, I'd hope to have it by the 10th but even if it doesn't ship until the 10th at least I don't have to deal with going to a store or risking limited availability.

SmokeN
Same here, would like to see when I come home Thursday 10th my daughter or wife would have signed for it and sit it on my desk downstairs waiting for me.

Ok,
Question for everybody, when you pre order your phone on line did you have an option to select your shipping method? They lady I talked to said when you ordered you phone you had the option to select next day, two day or free.
I never seen that when I ordered it.
I asked her I thought when you pre order it, they sent it next day air no matter what!
She said nope you have to pick it.
Now I know I never seen any shipping price etc when I pre ordered mine. If I did I would of selected next day.

Did anybody else have this option?
And I know this forum is getting beating to death about this Razr, hopefully it will be all over soon, and everybody should have their phone no later then next Thursday or Friday the latest. Praying......
Thanks
As we mentioned in an earlier post, the online preorders get free overnight shipping, there is nothing to select. As I also mentioned earlier if you go to the page where you can move the phone to your cart you will see this right under the "add to cart button". I know when I've preordered thee Incredible and Thunderbolt in the past I not only got the free overnight shipping but I received both devices at least a couple of days before the store release dates. Remember the notation(On the original preorder date) says the Razors will ship no later than the 10th, in my past experience they go out earlier. I hope this helps!

I hope so and thanks for all your information. I just need this phone asap, due to my phone now and need the bigger screen. LOL

Thanks again
Wolvie

I hope so and thanks for all your information. I just need this phone asap, due to my phone now and need the bigger screen. LOL

Thanks again
Wolvie

No worries! I just hope it works this time for us like it has in the past for me! I just read on AC where the actual "in store availability date" is 11/11/11 not 11/10/11/like we were told was confirmed. Oh well we are dealing with Verizon. Good luck!!!!!!!

Yep,
As always when something new comes out everything and everybody always has something different they heard or knows.

Wolvie

This is just a thought, but we were all told it would ship by 11/10, correct? Well, with word of it being released in stores on 11/11/11 at 11:11a, then, with free overnight delivery, we will likely receive it before it hits stores. Don't get me wrong, I want my RAZR yesterday, but I thought I'd throw that out there.

Also, when you check the status of your order, does it show anything other than your order number?

This is just a thought, but we were all told it would ship by 11/10, correct? Well, with word of it being released in stores on 11/11/11 at 11:11a, then, with free overnight delivery, we will likely receive it before it hits stores. Don't get me wrong, I want my RAZR yesterday, but I thought I'd throw that out there.

Also, when you check the status of your order, does it show anything other than your order number?

Not by my UPS and FEDEX ...I might not get it until 6pm at my rural address.

I still think we will have it on Friday.

Not by my UPS and FEDEX ...I might not get it until 6pm at my rural address.

I still think we will have it on Friday.

That's true, but I'm having it shipped to my work which tends to get here early. Also, when shipping, they do have the choice of putting an earlier delivery...not that I would expect them to do that.

Checking the status of my order shows Awaiting Inventory. Is that what yours shows?

VZW was saying ship by the tenth, now they are saying ship by the 11th. Either way, if it ships on the tenth, you'll be lucky to have it by the 11th.

That's why ima camping out in store.

Mine says "We received your order and it is in process". Expected Ship Date: 11/10/2011

I ordered mine over the internet...

I just called VZW to see if there was something missing, also confirming that a step wasn't missed when I ordered it, and their system has it simply sitting there with nothing as well. The woman told me that only when it is on its way out the door will something show up. AAARRRRGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom