• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Task Manager

los panda

i am using the virgin mobile variety; i am not sure if that matters.

i will stop an app from task manager only to see it running again in the near future. is there anything i can do to w/o root?

No. Most apps have auto start permissions built into them. There are various conditions under which they can start. The only way to change these auto start settings is by rooting, you need access to the system files.

there is one way...get rooted,install system tuner and go on a delete app rampage. Some real useless bullsh*t on sense roms that suck battery life. And that includes all custom sense roms fpr one v.

Curtis, Panda: Mind to shed some light on which are the offending apps that can be removed/disabled to increase battery life?

System tuner is fine. I prefer delete the app once for all. Or you can Settings> Apps > Find the app, and sometimes there is a button for disable the app, not all the times, but sometimes. If rooted, uninstall master will clean up system app.

TIA,

bun

Back
Top Bottom