• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Task Manger for Rooted Phone???

I'm new to this root thing and I have the Vanilla Froyo... I have been having issue with apps hanging is there a task manager that works with the ROM so that I can kill the hanging apps.

[TheAndroid];2595264 said:
The last 3 options in minfreemanager are as follows. 30, 60, 90

Tried it. Was a little buggy. Went with the "mild" preset (24,32,48). Seems ok for now.

So far I'm using AdFree, CacheMate, MinFreeManager, SD Speed Increase, Superuser, Titanium Backup Pro and Wireless Tether. All are excellent apps. Are there any other root apps you can suggest?

Was having problems since installing MFM no matter what settings I used (even default). Worst of which, was random restarts or the phone just shutting down altogether. I uninstalled, but the problem persisted (maybe it wasn't really MFM, but I didn't change anything else). I re-flashed CrapKernal and Advanced-JIT. I'm hoping that will help.

I just got MFM (settings the same as TheAndroid), SD speed increase and titanium backup pro. I haven't had any problems with my phone but then again I run a minimal phone setup with barely anything except for handcent, launcher pro, alarm clock, fancy widget, and dolphin browser.

I just use TB to freeze everything else.

I just got MFM (settings the same as TheAndroid), SD speed increase and titanium backup pro. I haven't had any problems with my phone but then again I run a minimal phone setup with barely anything except for handcent, launcher pro, alarm clock, fancy widget, and dolphin browser.

I just use TB to freeze everything else.

I have pretty much a similar minimal setup. Since I posted this, however, I've wiped my phone, re-installed official Froyo, installed CWM recovery with ext4 and applied the new CrapKernel v3. I use TB the (same way to freeze) and SD Speed Increase. Since then, MFM has worked.

Back
Top Bottom