• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tasks, tasks, Tasks....

janpetras

May 24, 2011
~/jan/
Anyone knows of a good app that makes accessing tasks more easily? I mean they could integrate them with the damn Calendar already, it's been over a year, and nothing.

Another thing: Scratchpad, there's auto-sync between a Chrome app and Google Docs but no way in hell a nice app to make it worthwhile installing it on the phone.

The best alternative I found is Springpad, but now I find myself using 3 different things.

Calendar is more accessible to my phone because well... it integrates into the Calendar that I use anyway.

Scratchpad allows me to take lightning fast notes and access them from Google Docs and any other computer, but from the phone a bit more difficult, they don't integrate properly.

Springpad does everything I want it do to, except the fact it's not a Google feature so it doesn't integrate with the calendar, tasks, scratchpad, docs....

Why is it taking over 1 year to do such a simple thing: make the "tasks's calendar" which is visible on the computer, also visible on the phone.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones