• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [TEST] ActionMAX V1

Hi guys, this is my release of my own custom rom based on SuperR's deodexed stock rom. It's highly debloated. It has some cm11 apps and all of the cm11 sound effects including notifications and ringtones, etc. I also changed the device name to "nexus 7" in the build.prop file to trick the play store into letting download incompatible apps. The stock launcher is Nova Launcher. As the title of the thread states this is only a test (for now). I have alot more to do until this is complete (including alot of ui theming). Anyone is welcome to download and give me feedback, let me know what you think and tell me what you'd like to see in this rom.

P.S.
I had a problem where the play store wouldn't connect. not sure if its just my phone or what.. but let me know and ill get on it.

Things I plan to add in future builds
-AOSP lockscreen
-AOSP Notification drawer without ugly quick toggles
-Lollipop statusbar icons
-Change the "LTE" icon to "4G"
-Probably other stuff

*DOWNLOAD*
https://www.mediafire.com/?vy4x7w0zajyoyw8

Last edited:
Okay.. correction, the play store isnt working cause of the nexus 7 build prop edit. i fixed it and wiill upload it in my next update.

Back
Top Bottom