• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tethering

If you are going to tether to a PC you will need a user agent switcher. Here is a good tutorial.
Link:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=46694983

That is a good tutorial but the first time i installed the fiddler it quit working after 5 minutes or so. So i reinstalled it and it seems to be working so far about 20 minutes another thing to say is that a person may need to get xposed frame work and wanam xposed to get rid of the tethering provision cause metro tries to stop me right at the phone when i click the wireless on (they block it right there)
not like im telling you anything i've got most of my info from you

That is a good tutorial but the first time i installed the fiddler it quit working after 5 minutes or so. So i reinstalled it and it seems to be working so far about 20 minutes another thing to say is that a person may need to get xposed frame work and wanam xposed to get rid of the tethering provision cause metro tries to stop me right at the phone when i click the wireless on (they block it right there)
not like im telling you anything i've got most of my info from you
It didn't seem like the person who i was responding to had any problem with turning on the hotspot so I focused on the user agent part.

Judging by your first post it seemed like you were able to get the hotspot turned on already so I focused on the user agent part. I'm glad you were able to get it working.
wasn't my first post just thought i'd put my experience out there. But hey bro glad your out there you seem to have a grip on most things.

wasn't my first post just thought i'd put my experience out there. But hey bro glad your out there you seem to have a grip on most things.
Yeah I had a brain fart and didn't notice you were someone different. My bad man. I updated my last post as soon as I realized it but I guess I wasn't quick enough. Lol

Back
Top Bottom