• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

thanks

Did you guys know that ZTE put out an UnLocked Version of ZMAX 2 on Monday November 23 for $179.99 but had it for $129.99 if you got it on Thanksgiving or Black Friday from their web site.

yes i know also the front buttons are diffrent then the att version now that is unlock we know for sure metro or tmobile are not getting the phone people we need dev in this section

do u have yours already how u like it i love mine but if rooted with custome rom will be better phone has the snapdragon 410 phone is great

I think I have the unlocked version its got three dots on the front of the buttons one big one in the middle for home

were u bouhgt it from zte website
No I got it from this little third party store in California gosmart will give me the unlock code next month after three months of service they give it to you I pay $45 a month 10 gigs of data with unlimited talk and text and international calling and text you can use any phone on this network they will send you a SIM card in the mail for $8

wait if a got 2 dots and the big circle in the middle is the unlock one just att is lock
Is it pay as you go AT&T if so if you keep it for so many month of service it varies between carriers they will give you the unlock code to unlock it to any carrier go on AT&T website and look it up hey if its three months of service it has to be three Mons uninterrupted service

i used mines with straight talk cause i get more lte
Call straight talk and ask them about getting the unlock code for all carriers and I'll tell you exactly the criteria you need is probably like 3 months of service uninterrupted

Back
Top Bottom