• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Thinking about cancelling wirefly preorder and going thru letstalk. Suggestions??

taylormah

So wirefly was at $150, which was pretty good, but letstalk is giving it away for $79 with coupon code and then waive the $36 activation fee for new lines. Thats a instant saving of $70, with total $106 saved over wirefly, PLUS free overnight shipping - means total savings of > $106. But Sprint has already approved my line as I can see from my wirefly status page. Is there any reason I should not do it? or any reason to stay with wirefly? I understand they have price gurantee, but do you think the price on wirefly would drop enough, within 30 days of launch, to come close to letstalk's savings?

If Wirefly lowers the price, I bet it will be with a coupon code or something that keeps earlier purchasers from getting any money back. (Just my cold calculating heart at work here.)

You have a point. Why would they lower the price knowing they would have to refund so many people who pre-ordered. Someone knows if it has ever happened before??

How many days does wirefly take to refund the money after order cancellation? Anyone knows??

I cancelled but wouldn't get my money in time to get the phone by mon-tues, so I un-cancelled.. Oh well, I still saved mooney going through wirefly : /

Would have been 60 cheaper if my initial purchase would have been through letstalk UGH

Back
Top Bottom