• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Ti-X Transformer 2.2.2 v.s Vanilla

[TheAndroid];2539783 said:
Exactly. Also Ubuntdroid is almost finished with bug fixes. I'll be applying my 2.2 ROM when Ubuntdroid is released officially... Not some beta, cause betas have issues.

Haha, that's where you and I differ. You're great at figuring stuff out. I love beta testing. I suck at figuring out how to fix things, but I can try new things out all day.

Upvote 0
Haha, that's where you and I differ. You're great at figuring stuff out. I love beta testing. I suck at figuring out how to fix things, but I can try new things out all day.

Well I mean, don't get me wrong, I love trying stuff, like using Joseph Mother's beta crUDkernel and what not, but I do use my phone a lot too, so I like to do quick patch jobs :) I love to fix up my phone during the weekends though, whats when I did my Froyo update, first ROM update, applied EXT4 and that's just been the easiest time for me. I hate being interrupted by someone when I'm in the middle of modding my phone. So the weekend is best :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones