• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [TMOBILE][METROPCS] [PORT][4.4.4]PAC ROM Unofficial

Header_Glass.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

PAC-ROM For LG F6 ported from S3 Mini

CM11 was used as a base rom be aware of the CM11 bugs that appear!!

Features_Glass.png

Features.png

Disclaimer_Glass.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty!

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us!

* Do not ask for ETAs!!

How_to_Install_Glass.png

* Download the ROM and GApps

* Reboot to recovery

*Make a backup of your current ROM

* Wipe data/factory reset

* Flash the ROM and then GApps

(Optional)* Flash DMs Carbon ROM OC Kernel

(OV5693 Cam Users)* Flash DMs Carbon ROM OC Kernel w/ Cam support
OR
(OV5693 Cam Users)*Flash Hroarks CM11 Kernel w/ Cam Support

* Reboot your phone

* Enjoy

Not_Working_Glass.png

Torch App
Recovery Reboot
Home LED Light
PAC OTA
~Possibly More~

Other_Info_Glass.png

XDA Thread for PAC ROM S3 Mini

Download_Glass.png

PAC ROM
GAPPS Light

Websites_Glass.png

Temporary Fixes
Increase CPU speed Min to atleast 594MHz (Kernel Auditor) to reduce the chances of a black screen/ reboot
Disable vibrate on touch to stop the constant vibrate when on the power menu / moving apps around on the launcher.

Credits_Glass.png

* Cyanogen Team

* AOKP Team

* Paranoid Android

* PAC-ROM Team

* SlimRoms

* RootBox

* Carbon ROM

* Vanir

* ChameleonOS

* Omnirom

* Paranoid SaberDroid

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names)

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names)

* @marcin1147 , @new maclaw , NovaFusion team

* @Golden-guy @tEaM Canjica @Ryuinferno @sylentprofet @iurnait

*@tenshi_xp - Original PAC ROM used for porting

*@Hroark13 - CM11 Base ROM & Device Tree

* And of course, thank you for your love and support!

Last edited:
Reactions: xOwNx and viperdink
Can I just use the kk gapps from Carbon ROM? and/or CM.11? & I usually keep an update of the SuperSU zip on my SD card is that somthin I wanna flash after gapps? Sorry dumb question I'll jus check it all out man thanks for bringing Pac-ROM to the F6.
So found the proper gapps says ability to run art whoa ya I'm off to check this out I got DMs Kernel he's like the damn Kernel wizard & shit I swear!! Again nice work fellas damn makes me proud to run the F6 all haters stay stock. Carbon ROMs linked gapps do work just fine to confirm that note. Running the ROM now its just like Carbon ROM I like it a lot. Just to mention I only used carbon ROMs linked gapps because I must haven't gotten a full download on em er somthin I got a fale at the end of the flash setup, anywho sweet ROM, Sweet Rom.

Last edited:
Reactions: viperdink
Upvote 0
Can I just use the kk gapps from Carbon ROM? and/or CM.11? & I usually keep an update of the SuperSU zip on my SD card is that somthin I wanna flash after gapps? Sorry dumb question I'll jus check it all out man thanks for bringing Pac-ROM to the F6.
So found the proper gapps says ability to run art whoa ya I'm off to check this out I got DMs Kernel he's like the damn Kernel wizard & shit I swear!! Again nice work fellas damn makes me proud to run the F6 all haters stay stock. Carbon ROMs linked gapps do work just fine to confirm that note. Running the ROM now its just like Carbon ROM I like it a lot. Just to mention I only used carbon ROMs linked gapps because I must haven't gotten a full download on em er somthin I got a fale at the end of the flash setup, anywho sweet ROM, Sweet Rom.

Upvote 0

Are you having any problems with random reboots and all of that?

Upvote 0
Did at first all seams well now haven't had any reboots lately. But like the instructions say this ROM is bases off CM so there may be bugs here and there. But fortunately I have been running Pac-ROM for a few days and its running great. Had to take the battery out and put it back in after initial install because it would just blink with the incert coin animation until I did and ya I had a random reboot once or twice but its seamed to have settled in nicely so ya Idk

Upvote 0
Did at first all seams well now haven't had any reboots lately. But like the instructions say this ROM is bases off CM so there may be bugs here and there. But fortunately I have been running Pac-ROM for a few days and its running great. Had to take the battery out and put it back in after initial install because it would just blink with the incert coin animation until I did and ya I had a random reboot once or twice but its seamed to have settled in nicely so ya Idk

So should I just let it run for a couple of days? I love the rom I just can't stand the random reboots

Upvote 0
Well if its already been a day er so any kinks should be worked out. I personally would get a full clean wipe format data then reboot right into recovery its goming to ask if you want to install SU and root from inside TWRP just slide the lever to the right just like when you flash anything else, you will reboot into TWRP and then I personally wipe again make sure that you're wiping internal data and not you're SDcard and I myself always check the little boxes with the lil blue x's make sure system, data & everything is checked. I myself when there's any bugs reflash a few time and run logcats try to get to the bottom of issue if possible, I'm still nt sure why a ROM will run for somebody & not so well for another other than juuuuuuuust not getting somthin right. Are you using a custom kernel?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
And if all else fails and it sounds like you know what you're doing but if all else fails have you tried Carbon ROM? I mean at first Pac-Rom wouldn't even boot up for me initially. Did you have to take the battery out and put it back in to get it to boot past boot animation? cause I did and do anytime I flash Pac-ROM myself but that's not so bad, if you haven't try a fresh wipe and reinstall and as far as any random reboots I'm just not sure the rhyme nore reason for it, all I can say is it happened to me and it just stopped honestly, I wish I knew more to tell you but once you get it juuuuuust so it shouldnt reboot on its own anymore. I do ALOT of set up, reset up, flash, reflash, wiping and logcating looking for any issues until my system is running right & I guess I just got good at it, you will to. Just keep tinkering and applying different methods and you knw just read up all you can, you'll get er!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
And if all else fails and it sounds like you know what you're doing but if all else fails have you tried Carbon ROM?

No I'm not running a custom kernel. But I am currently running carbon and I flashed the supercharge thingy. My knowledge of this custom rom community is limited. But I do know a lot/ enough to have a fully functional phone. So I'm not sure how to do the custom kernels and stuff.

Upvote 0
Well if you flashed supercharged intellaplug then that is the custom kernel it allows you to over or under clock you're CPU speeds. Save a lil battery, or tweak it up for a boost in performance. If you flashed it properly you will have an option under settings with a bolt symbal, that's you're kernels settings, or you can download a cool custom kernel app. I use Fauxclock pro some use kernel auditor but you can really go with whatever CPU "Tuner" you want. Hope that helps.

Reactions: cleavon
Upvote 0
Well if you flashed supercharged intellaplug then that is the custom kernel it allows you to over or under clock you're CPU speeds. Save a lil battery, or tweak it up for a boost in performance. If you flashed it properly you will have an option under settings with a bolt symbal, that's you're kernels settings, or you can download a cool custom kernel app. I use Fauxclock pro some use kernel auditor but you can really go with whatever CPU "Tuner" you want. Hope that helps.

Dude it works amazing. I just reflashed this a couple hours ago. Less random reboots. I can deal with that. And it only did that constant vibrate thingy once. So I can deal with that. Just as long as it doesn't vibrate obnoxiously like that at school lol

Reactions: The-Truth
Upvote 0
Any help or Info?? If None no Biggie, bout to reflash ROM anyways but every game or app i move to sdcard after rebooting there no longer installed they uninstall evey time only apps I move to sd all other apps remain installed ....Again Love the ROM. probably just me messing around with all kinds of shit that caused the problem ..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones