• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

toggle app recommendation

Expl0sive

Hi, I am looking for a preferably free app (but I will pay for it if it is awesome) that acts as a toggle for the 4G, wifi, bluetooth, and gps/location functions. I have a HTC EVO running the stock rom and the GO Launcher. I tried Beautiful Widgets but the GPS/Location "widget" is merely a shortcut to location services. I tried some other ones off the Market but they are usually just shortcuts or if not, then they do not have a complete package for all four functions. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Do you not like to use widgets that come with Android for all those functions? I have one screen with all the setting widgets on there so I can toggle any of the options you are talking about.

Do you not like to use widgets that come with Android for all those functions? I have one screen with all the setting widgets on there so I can toggle any of the options you are talking about.

I am unable to use the 4G toggle as soon as I switched to GO Launcher. I can get the icons for the wifi, bluetooth, and gps but they aren't the toggle style ones where it lights up green when it's on and blacks out when it is disabled. I would love to use but it seems like GO Launcher disables the HTC Sense one.

If I understand what you're asking for....try Dazzle.

That is totally the app I am looking for. Unfortunately, I just tried Dazzle and it doesn't have a toggle for 4G :(. Thank you for the suggestion though.

Back
Top Bottom